Get Involved / Ways To Give
Brighten the Holidays for our Children!
Every winter season, Friends of the Children connects with our community to help us make the winter season a little brighter for the families and youth enrolled in our organization. Here are a few ways generous individuals, like yourselves, can support the youth we serve.
Help support youth who face challenges outside of their control no matter what! Give your end of year gift today!
1. Our mentors collected holiday wish lists from families in our program.
- We will match you with a family based on your preferred family size, and the number of families you would like to sponsor.
- Wish lists include Family Time Toolkits, gift cards for basic necessities such as clothes, food, and household items.
- Shop for a family's chosen theme, and foster family moments, such as a movie night, game night, or baking night.
- General youth sizes of warm hats, gloves, socks & underwear
- Non-perishable food (including popcorn and baking mixes)
- Warm throw blankets
- Family Games (board games etc.)
- Gift cards for families to shop for the holidays
- Cooking supplies: hand mixer, pot or pan, kids cookbook
- If you have questions, please contact Courtney or call 206-328-3535.