Get Involved / Volunteer
Volunteer at Inspiring Greatness
We need your help!
We need your support!
Inspiring Greatness is Friends of the Children - Seattle's signature fundraising gala. There will be a fun cocktail reception with games followed by a live program and dinner.
In order to ensure our event goes as smoothly as possible we need YOU! Please join us on Saturday, October 12, 2019 at the Hyatt Olive8.
We are looking for people to fill the following roles during the event:
- Registration & data entry (6 people)
- Registration welcome & greeter (4 people)
- Registration support (4 people)
- Event cocktail hour & ballroom set up (4 people)
- Live auction spotter & Table concierge 6 (people)
- Gift certificate wizard (3 people)
Can't volunteer during the event, but would like to participate? On Friday, October 11 between 1-4 pm we have some day before roles to fill:
- Guest packet prep (10 people)
- Transport event supplies and decor to the Hyatt Olive 8 5-7pm (3 people)