Do you have professional services you can donate?
Our staff focuses our donor dollars on program support, and we would appreciate the services such as design and printing for communications materials, advertising and website maintenance. Contact us at 206.328.3535 and let us know.
Friends of the Children–Seattle is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization whose operating budget is comprised mostly of financial contributions, donations and gifts. In-kind donations that we have a high need for and always accept are:
- New or very gently used shoes (child and adult sizes)
- New or very gently used athletic wear (child and adult sizes)
- New-only bras, sports bras and underwear (all sizes)
- New-only socks (child and adult sizes)
- New or very gently used books (all reading levels)
- New or very gently used sporting equipment (bicycles, scooters, various balls, tennis rackets, etc.)
- Gift cards (especially to Ross, Amazon, Safeway, Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer or similar)
- Unopened laundry detergent
- New and gently used toys for use in the car (fidget spinners, Rubik’s Cubes, tactile toys, squishy or stretchy toys)
- New and unopened hygiene products (deodorant, body wash, hair care products, wet wipes, etc.)
We may be able to accept the following, but please contact the office at email@example.com before dropping by:
- New or very gently used shirts, pants, coats and dresses
- New or very gently used bedding (blankets, sheet sets, pillows, etc.)
- Furniture (varies depending on family need; we do not accept unsolicited donations of furniture)
- New or gently used and still functional electronics (tablets, laptops, LeapReaders)
- New or gently used movies and video games (at or under PG-13 and Teen ratings)
If you are interested in making an in-kind donation to support our events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.