By financially investing in the program, you are helping us expand our reach to the children in the Seattle metro area who most need a reliable and stable adult in their life that can help them reach their potential.
When you invest in Friends of the Children, you invest in the future of our children and our communities.
There are many ways to donate to Friends of the Children:
Donate one time or monthly* at our secure online site using your credit or debit card.
*A recurring donation is the easiest way to make a lasting impact by ensuring all our children and Friends are supported consistently throughout the year. You can create a monthly recurring donation through your debit or credit card for as little as $10. You may also select from a variety of recurring periods to best fit your giving needs. You may cancel your automatic donations at any time.
Or mail a check to:
Friends of the Children–Seattle
P. O. Box 18886
Seattle, WA 98118
Give gifts of appreciated stock and bonds.
Please contact us at 206.328.3535 for specific instructions.
Make a gift from your individual retirement account (IRA) while also enjoying a federal tax benefit.
Under the Pension Reform Act of 2006, you may be permitted to make tax-free contributions of IRA assets to Friend–Seattle.
Double your contribution with a matching gift from your company.
How your investment works
- $10,000 sponsors a child in the program for one year.
- $5,000 sponsors a child in the program for six months.
- $1,000 provides transportation to 40 children in the program.
- $500 provides a month of activities for 20 children in the program.
- $250 provides a month of activities for 10 children.
- $100 provides snacks for 10 children a month.
- $50 provides art supplies to children in the program.