By financially investing in the program, you are helping us expand our reach to the children in the Seattle metro area who could benefit most from a long-term mentoring relationship to help them reach their potential.
When you invest in Friends of the Children-Seattle, you invest in the future of our children and our communities.
There are many ways to donate to Friends of the Children-Seattle:
Friends of the Children–Seattle is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt nonprofit. EIN: 91-2047030
- Donate one time or monthly* at our secure online site using your credit or debit card.
*A recurring donation is the easiest way to make a lasting impact by ensuring all our children and Friends are supported consistently throughout the year. You can create a monthly recurring donation through your debit or credit card for as little as $10. You may also select from a variety of recurring periods to best fit your giving needs. You may cancel your automatic donations at any time.
- Make a pledge to Friends of the Children-Seattle by filling out this pledge form.
- Mail a check to:
Friends of the Children–Seattle
P. O. Box 18886
Seattle, WA 98118
- Give gifts of appreciated stock and bonds. Please contact us at 206.328.3535 if you have questions.
- Make a gift from your individual retirement account (IRA) while also enjoying a federal tax benefit. Under the Pension Reform Act of 2006, you may be permitted to make tax-free contributions of IRA assets to Friend–Seattle.
- Double your contribution with a matching gift from your company.
How your investment works
- $17,229 covers the cost for one child to be enrolled in the program for one year.
- $5,000 covers all college and post-secondary related costs for older teens this school year.
- $1,000 provides transportation to 40 children in the program.
- $500 provides a month of activities for 20 children in the program.
- $250 provides a month of activities for 10 children.
- $100 provides snacks for 10 children a month.
- $50 provides art supplies to children in the program.